Thursday, October 20, 2011

Through the Cracks

source: by malechite

Dream #59: My husband and I are hiking along a huge rock formation. Something about the site feels ancient and sacred. As I clamber up the rocks, I notice the leg of a small child protruding from a hollow below. Startled, I point it out to P.

I am too afraid to look any closer, but P crawls down to investigate. To my surprise, he retrieves a young girl. She is weak from dehydration and on the verge of death. How long has she been lying there? Who could have let this happen?

We return her to safety, but wonder and worry about her ultimate fate.

I recently started working with disadvantaged children and think that this dream has much to do with that. My husband is also my hero in waking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment