Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Menagerie

Dream #54: An old friend was hosting a house party, but I was hesitant to attend. After some deliberation I decided to go. Upon arrival, the lawn was full of debris and dozens of live animals.

source: by ~ Sandy ~

Were these her pets? I hope she is taking care of them...

As I entered the house, I was greeted by friends and someone offered me a drink. It was made of crushed ice and a dark purple syrup. They said it was a "Ravenswood Slush."

source: by rhiiiiiii

I tried to make small talk by asking if anyone had an interesting dream to share and internally plotted escape.


Discomfort, concern. "Ravenswood" wine??

2 comments:

  1. What a strange dream! I love how you use photos that match so well with your dreams. It must take a while to find the right ones.

    I should start writing down my dreams, too. These days, I very rarely remember any of them. As a mom of two small kids I don't sleep very well and that makes it even harder to remember, I think. I have always found dreams interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sandy! I find the image search process highly enjoyable. :)

    I forget my dreams when I am busy too. I'm sure that between sleep deprivation and taking care of two little ones, that one's dreams get pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete